Essence on Demand - Online classes - Anytime, anywhere
Already enrolled in Essence on Demand?
Essence on Demand
Yoga Online Classes, Pilates Online Classes, Barre Online Classes
– anytime, anywhere
Classes you can do anytime, anywhere.
Hi, my name is Jes Kerle.
I am a Mum, wellness advocate, aromatherapist, student, owner and founder of Essence Of My Heart Yoga, Pilates and Barre studio.
I am so happy to be able to finally offer you my online yoga, pilates and barre classes . If you cannot or don’t have time to join us in our Essence of my Heart studio, these classes are available to you now. No class is any longer than 30 minutes, making it doable, if you are short on time.
Roll out your mat anywhere, anytime and join me.
Too Busy to Exercise?
Do you find that in your busy life, there doesn’t seem to be time for exercise?
It can certainly be difficult to find time for yourself. The benefits of even 30 mins of exercise a day has been shown to help with mind, body and soul.
That is why my Essence on Demand online Pilates, Yoga & Barre classes are perfect for the busy person. Classes can be taken anytime of the day, morning, afternoon and evening.
What is Essence on Demand?
We currently offer classes in online Pilates, Yoga and Barre with over 100 videos to choose from. You can trial the classes first with a 7 day trial and then it will be $22/month. You can cancel anytime.
We also have a 90 minute online Full Body Yoga Flow class that you purchase once and is yours to keep for $22.
- Online membership course, which is accessible on your phone, tablet or computer.
- All videos are taken by Jes, from Essence of my Heart.
- It currently 100 video classes of Yoga, Pilates & Barre and Meditation classes.
- New classes are added monthly.
- It is ideal for beginners and intermediate students.
- Classes can be taken anytime of the day; morning, afternoon and evening.
- No class is any longer than 30 minutes which makes it doable, even if you are short on time. Some are less than 10 minutes as well!
- Try the free 7 day trial and see for yourself how you will benefit..
- After the 7 day trial, you can continue for only $22 (AUD) per month.
- You are always able to contact me if you have any questions or need help.
- You can cancel anytime, but I hope you don’t :).
- Classes are ideal for anyone who doesn’t live close to the Warwick or Allora Studios
- It is also perfect for someone who attends classes, but wants to do extra classes anytime, anywhere.
I have found so much diversity in the on-line platform.
“In wanting in enhance my yoga practice without the guilt of being away from my family during our busy weeks, I subscribed to Essence of my Heart’s on-line yoga classes.
Having not done much yoga in the past and recovering from an injury, I have found so much diversity in the on-line platform that has allowed me the opportunity to both not feel Mum guilt from having to be out of the house, as well as to recover and choose classes suited to the progress of my injury rehabilitation.
Jes has always made herself readily available to answer questions, support in progression and regression and I could not be more grateful for the on-line platform – not to mention I can do it anywhere and any time.”
To have Jes in your home with her soothing voice and beautiful sequences is a great gift.
“I have been practising yoga regularly with Jes for 5 years and incorporating some home practice. I find the benefits of practising yoga regularly relieves aches in my body and I am calmer and more focused.
The benefits of now having Jes available on demand via online classes is such a bonus and also encourages you to regularly roll out your mat, or in my case leave it out.
Jes provides clear instructions and offers a large variety of classes, so you can always find something you need with the added benefit of linking classes as well. To have Jes in your home with her soothing voice and beautiful sequences is a great gift.”
- 90 minute class, which is accessible on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Taken by Jes, from Essence of my Heart.
- Practise being calm from the inside out through the use of breath, flow, heat and movement.
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Incorporates Asana (yoga postures), Pranayama (practice of controlling the breath), meditation and relaxation.
- Flow Yoga asanas (yoga postures) are synchronized with the breathing.
- Similar to an energetic dance that is focused on the power of inhaling, exhaling and synchronized breathing.
- Recommended for those that have practiced yoga before. It is not recommended for beginners.
- The class is a one time purchase of $22 and yours to keep.
75 Fitzroy Street
Warwick, 4370, QLD