Essence Of My Heart is a Pilates and Yoga studio located in Warwick in the Darling Downs region of South East Queensland. The studio is situated at 75 Fitzroy Street in Warwick and is just off Palmerin Street (main street), close to Aldi.
Essence Of My Heart is in a private space. Classrooms are chic and modern and continue to keep the true essence of these practices. Once classes have started doors are closed.
We are more than a Pilates and Yoga studio. We have grown into a family and a community of friendships. We are dedicated to providing you with a safe space to practise yoga with good flowing vibes and heartfelt soul.
Jes Kerle – Owner and Founder of Essence Of My Heart Studio
Jes Kerle is the owner and founder of Essence Of My Heart Studio. She is also a Mum, wellness advocate, aromatherapist and student.
Jes loves to share positivity, balance, health, and wellness through the love of movement and calming essential oils. She believes this will help you be the best version of yourself, to shine from the inside out and is a keen advocate of daily practice.
- Masters Diploma in Aromatherapy – Specialising in Aromatherapy for Menopausal Women, Aromatherapy for Pre & Post Natal Care – Presently Studying
- Chakra Therapy
- Yoga Teacher Training 750hrs+ (Yin, Yoga Therapy, Mum & Bub Yoga, Kids & Teens Yoga)
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- Pilates Matwork – Pregnancy, Apparatus – Ball, Circle, Band, Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Barre
- First Aid
- Registered with Yoga Australia